Map of the Week No. 429 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." The map shows the public room of the Kingsgate Inn Inn in the town of Kingsgate in the vampire-ruled North Kingdom. The inn is owned by the vampire King Vladimir. Only the public room is open to all. The rest is reserved for the king's invited guests.
Key to the Floor Plan of the Public Room
1. Merchants' Chamber Entrance. A sign above the door says, Merchants Chamber.
2. Door to Kitchen
3. Beer Tap with Innkeeper Abdon.
4. Female Guard.
5. Dobroslav's Cubicle.
6. Connecting Door to Main Public Room. Locked.
7. Main Entrance to the Inn. A sign on the door says, The public room is reserved for social meetings. Please conduct all business negotiations in the Merchants Chamber to the left.
You can get this floorplan in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (2.6 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 750 Pixels (440 KB) with the link below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Dobroslav's Hand-Drawn Map