Problem installing or launching Fractal Mapper, AstroSynthesis, or other NBOS program? Getting a malware warning?
If the program won't launch, you are receiving a malware warning, or you are receiving error messages from Windows about missing components,
make sure your anti-virus software is not incorrectly flagging or blocking the programs. You may want to create an exception for the program within your anti-virus software.
Our installers are digitally signed to prevent tampering. To confirm that the file has not been modified, you can check the signature
. To do this, right click on the installer's name in File Explorer, and select properties, and then the Digital Signatures tab. Select the signature in the list, and press Details.
NBOS offers several ways to obtain support for it's products:
- Do you need to re-download your software, and no longer have your download links?
- If you purchased from one of our online partners (RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, Paizo, Warehouse23), the easiest way to do this is to log into the retailer's site from where you purchased the software and re-download the software from the links in your order history at no cost. If for some reason you cannot re-download your software from the retailer you purchased from, please contact NBOS at the address below with your purchase information and we'll see if we can recover your download link.
- If you purchased directly from us, contact us and we'll look up your download link. Please include the email address you used to purchase, name, and approximate date of purchase, as that information will help us find the order in our database
- If you are not sure where you purchased it from, you can contact us and we'll try to look it up.
- Forgot your registration or access code? Click Here
- For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, you can follow this link to view the
NBOS Wiki. If you're getting a "License File Missing or Incorrect" error message or your Fractal Mapper fills have a red tint, this is the place to check.
- You can join and post your questions to the NBOS Forums. This is the best option when looking for advice on using the software. Bug reports should not be sent to the list.
- Please check that you're running the latest update for your software. Use Help -> Check for Updates from the program's menu. Updates can also be found in the
program updates section of NBOS Online Exchange if the version of your program does not have a built in update checker. Each update on the download page will list the bugs fixes and enhancements in that update.
- You can send an email describing your question or problem directly to NBOS. Please include a full description of the problem or question, the product and version that you're using, and a description of your computer's setup (operating system, ram, processor, and video card). Questions or problems can be emailed to
Please note: The more information you give us, the better we can help. Please be sure to include a full description of the problem, and where applicable, the steps to duplicate the problem.
Copyright ©2019, NBOS Software. All rights reserved. 'Fractal Mapper', 'ScreenMonkey', 'Character Sketcher', 'Inspiration Pad Pro', 'Fractal World Explorer', 'Goblin API', 'AstroSynthesis', 'The Keep', and 'Skwyre' are trademarks of NBOS Software. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.