Map of the Week No. 416 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." After their brief return to the Vilji's Eye Fortress, the PCs head into the corrupt River County of Slovania. This week's map shows the PCs' first stop at the Carver Andrej's settlement, which really is a clandestine spying base for the druidic Northern Circle.
Key to the Map:
1. Trail to Jihles Hrad.
2. Ingíros' Cottage
3. Svalrún's Cottage
4. Workshop. The ground floor is the wood-carving workshop. The only jakes is on this level. The upper story is an open bay guest area with 10 bunks. There is where the PCs will stay. The cellar is a storage area.
5. Outdoor Seating Area with Fire Pit. The rangers conduct outdoor conversations here and sometimes grill meat from the hunt on a spit over the open fire.
6. Water Well. The settlement's only source of potable water.
7. Júrek's Cottage.
8. Andrej's Cottage.
9. Trail to Miláneks Stead.
The graphic above is reduced in size. You can get the full-sized battlemap in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format (14 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (750 KB) available from the NBOS website at:
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Milánek's Stead