Map of the Week No. 351 is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "A Tale of 2 Books." This week we see the ground floor of the former garrison. This is the deadly area of the ruin. Directly inside the door is a killer table with magical skull. On the floor, near and partly under the table, are the corpses of three orcs that have not been dead for too long a time. A fourth such body is at the foot of the stairs to the upper story. There also are three orc skeletons on the floor, all of which obviously have been long dead. The four fresher orc bodies were members of the troop that currently occupies the fortress ruin. Two more such bodies are in the cellar. All six were slain by the magic of the skull.
1. Doorways. Both wooden doors are in bad shape, but they still open and close.
2. The Table-and-Skull Trap.
3. Stairway to the Cellar.
4. Stairway to the Upper Story.
5. Wood-Burning Stove.
The graphic above is reduced in size. You can get the full-sized map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (4 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 910 Pixels (450 KB), available from the NBOS website at:
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Tower Mount Garrison Upper Floor