The 300th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows the ruins of the Óðinn's Ford settlement, where patrols of the Darkness are between the PCs and their destination.
Locations in Óðinn's Ford:
1. River Storming.
2. Destroyed Bridge. The gap is about 50 feet/15 meters wide.
3. Various Ruin Remnants. The foundation stones are at the most about a yard/meter high.
4. Old Storage Cellars. There are three. They have wooden doors in bad condition.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (3.5 MB), from the Jörðgarð website..
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (700 KB), available below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
Next week: Night Encounter
The Vintyri (TM) Project