Christmas is coming. The goose is getting fat. As usual, for the next two weeks, the Vintyri Project is shutting down (except for support requests). We'll be back with more mapped goodies from the dragon þurí's lair on January 8, 2017.
The 284th Map of the Week is from the second Jörðgarð (TM) Trails adventure on the Fallen Empire Trail, "Draug Hunters." The map shows the caves of the lair of the evil dragon þurí, south of the trail between the ruins of Valbjörn's Stead and Hildur's Stead. This is a potential killer dungeon. The lair is inhabited by þurí, a female red draug named Kaðlín who is enslaved to þurí's will and 14 spider draugs and 12 orc warriors who are Kaðlín's slaves.
Key to the Map:
1. Entrance. Two orc warriors always stand guard here.
2. Caves of the Spider draugs. There are seven kóngulódraugar in each cave.
3. Green Slimes. These are magical creations of Kaðlín which are under her control.
4. Tunnel Gelatins. Kaðlín has to create and maintain the gelatins to satisfy the whims of þurí, who likes to
watch the gelatins dispose of victims.
5. and 6. Kaðlín's Cavern. Mapped and detailed separately.
7. Orc Cavern. Mapped and detailed separately.
8. þurí's Cavern. Mapped and detailed separately.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (24 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (700 KB), available with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
January 8: Kaðlín's Lair
The Vintyri (TM) Project