Joerdhgardh Map No. 493 is from the forthcoming Joerdhgardh Trails adventure "Trailsend." After crossing the Gunndhra River, the PCs enter the village of Gunndhra Watch. One of their first goals is to destroy he undead commander of the Crimson Militia in the city, Baron Bjarnolfur. Because the baron is undead and needs neithher food nor sleep, he uses only one room of the commander's cottage. The other unused rooms are covered with dust. All of the windows have been boarded shut to keep daylight out.
Key to the Floorplan of Bjarnolfur's house.
The unnumbered buildings are farms. More farms and fields are beyond the bottom or south edge of the map.
2. The door is not locked. This appears to be a dusty, long-unused dining room.
3. The door is not locked. There is a door in the wall to the left toward the rear of the room and windows in the opposite wall and the wall to the right. The windows have been boarded shut from the inside. Candles that burn in several wall holders light the room. There are bookshelves along the right and left walls. Directly in front of you are three empty chairs. Along the wall is a desk. A male in human form but with grey skin, wearing a red tunic, is seated behind the desk, occupied with a book.^
4. The door is not locked. This appears to be a kitchen with stove, water well, copper wash basin, worktable, cupboards and the like.
5. The door is not locked. This appears to be a bedroom with bed, night table, table and chairs, a wardrobe and the like. There is a door in the wall to the left and windows in the opposite wall and the wall to the right. The windows have been boarded shut from the inside.
The floorplan is available in two versions:
1. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 930 Pixels, available with the hyperlink below.
2. Fully editable in the FMP format of FM8 (5 MB), here:
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next: Golden Sheaf Tavern