Joerdhgardh Map No. 483 is from the recently released Joerdhgardh Trails adventure A Tale of 2 Books. The PCs have reached one of their two goals ... capture of the ice key to the polar ice castle of the fallen high draug (undead) Martroedh. They now have learned that two red draugs (undead) who are bound to no masters - Aldinborg and Joninna - know where their final goal, the evil Black Book of Martroedh, can be found. The two draugs fear the power of fallen Martroedh and -like the PCs - want the Black Book destroyed. However, they believe that the PCs will have only a single chance to capture the book. Before revealing its location, the red draugs will test the PCs' intelligence and mettle by insisting that they pass the red dragon Sigurgrimur and their two dark rider draugs without harming them.
Key to the map:
1. Source Spring of Gold Creek.
2. Gold Creek.
3. Sigurgrimur's Cave. The great and evil male dragon Sigurgrimur dwells at the bottom of the cave.
4. The Hidden Tower. Both Aldinborg and Joninna lair and have their magic laboratories and chambers in this Hidden Tower. It is 40 feet/12 m in diameter and 150 feet/45 m high.
5. Storage Shed.
6. Quarters and Stable. The two dark rider draugs Joerundur, male, and Fridhveig, a female, lair here. They also use the wooden watchtower, 20 feet/6 meters high, next to the house. The stable houses two nightsteeds. Usually only the dark riders ride them.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The editable Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version (8,4 MB) from the Joerdhgardh website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 1360 x 1088 Pixels (700 KB) with the hyperlink below.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Joerdhgardh website at:
Next: Start of the Trailsend adventure.