Online Gaming Tool!
ScreenMonkey Lite 1.8 - Features
Comprehensive Feature List:
- Only the GM needs the program. Players only use a web browser! Players connect to the ScreenMonkey program from any modern web browser from all popular operating systems. No need to install Java or other application software on players' systems!
- Your players don't need to purchase anything extra. They just use the web browser they have now!
- Shared game map. The GM and players can place and move miniatures on the map.
- Integrated chat system featuring dice rolling, whispering to other players, archives, and clipboard features.
- AJAX-style web interface, featuring:
- Scrollable Map display
- Map zooming (IE Only)
- Full session history for chat, and access to archives.
- Resizable and collapsable panels to maximize your screen.
- Add and remove customized chat buttons
- A truly dynamic web based interface that works like an application!
- Overlay square, hex, or offset square grids on the map.
- Multiple Monitor Support. Use ScreenMonkey at the game table and project the player map onto a second monitor!
- Base HTML files for the Player interface are easily customizable.
- GM's can hide the portions of the map that aren't visible to the players.
- Easily track hit points for each miniature.
- Integrated announcement system. Game announcements can be made from the ScreenMonkey program to NBOS's web site, via email, or by user-defined web site urls.
- Automatic router configuration for routers that support Universal Plug & Play.
Players use only a web browser!
- Option to predefine player login names and passwords.
- Map annotation capability for showing the unfortunate players where the NPC's Fireball went off. or where the Lightning Bolt went, or where the Wall of Ice was placed,...
- Facing and Looking arrows can be assigned to each miniature on the map.
- Built-in Scenario and Encounter system to allow the GM to pre-set the game map for expected encounter locales.
Copyright ©2015, NBOS Software. All rights reserved. 'Fractal Mapper', 'ScreenMonkey', 'Character Sketcher', 'Inspiration Pad Pro', 'Fractal World Explorer', 'Goblin API', 'AstroSynthesis', and 'The Keep' are trademarks of NBOS Software. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.